Make a Donation to the Marginal Way Preservation Fund
Your support is vital to the future of the Marginal Way and every donation helps us to fulfill our mission: to protect and preserve our beautiful path by the sea. Your tax-deductible donation helps us to ensure that we have adequate funding to support repair efforts when they arise due to the impacts of naturally occurring ocean storms, erosion, and invasive vegetation.
Thanks to generous charitable contributions we are able to keep the path safely open for all to enjoy for generations to come. Please consider a gift today.
Our Giving Levels:
The following membership levels reflect the total monetary donations given in a calendar year.
- Josiah Chase Lifetime giving for donors donating $10,000 or more.
- Millenial Partner for donors giving $5,000 to $9,999
- Traveler for those donating $2,500 to $4,999
- One Thousand Steps for donors giving $1,000 to $2,499
- Pave the way for donations of $500 to $999
- Adventurers for gifts of $250 to $499
- Century Walker for those giving $100 to $249
- Wanderers for members who donate less than $100.
We accept donations via credit card using the secure form below.
You can also use the postal service to mail us a check to the following address:
Marginal Way Preservation Fund
P.O. Box 1455
Ogunquit, Maine 03907